Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tag Time Thursday

Hey there!  This week we do not have a theme or challenge so I decided to make a tag.  I pulled out some paper in my stash and covered the tag with it, then added some paper tape around the edges.  The stamp is by Unity Stamp Co and it's one that has been in my stash for a long time now but it was NEVER inked up!  I thought this would be a good time for that.  On the bottom I used a flattened bottle cap with some Tim Holtz paper inside it and added a dimensional glaze on it.

Here it is:



All in all I used stuff that has been in my stash for a while which is what we are all about here.  So I dare you to go through your stash and perhaps find a stamp you never inked up or that embellishment collection collecting dust!  



Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

6 comments:

  1. MAN, I am so proud of you guys starting this blog and using old stuff. Once I get my life on track I NEED to start doing projects agaon. SO inspiring ALL of YOU. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, your tag is stunning! I really love the bottle cap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore tags, and bottle caps. Remember those candies? Yeah. Your tag takes me back in time. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this tag, Ky!! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry- I forgot you and Kyra switched days- MARIA- that tag is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!