Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Sherry here-I hope you are enjoying a long weekend- for once I am too.(yes, I actually have a 3-day weekend!)  It's been quiet but just what I needed.  I will make today's post short but SWEET.  Today's card is another Thank You card (I really need to get these in the mail....) made with the Gina K Designs set- What's the Dirt?  I really love this set and I plan on using it more in the future. I see LOTS of possibilities with it- even though it's been around a little while.  The  designer paper is from my stash and I apologize that I do not know who the manufacturer is. That is kind of what this blog is for- finding supplies in your stash and using them- even if you don't even remember where they came from.  ;)


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope your day is relaxing and if you are working- I totally feel you.  I have worked my share of Holidays to understand.  Thank you for your service!  Have a great day! 

Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Sherry, this is so pretty. I love how you colored it, and the dp is perfect for these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sherry! The perfect way to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!