Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Favorite Season

Autumn. I love you so. It's Ky here with some inspiration for you. Our theme this week is fall. I love the way autumn smells. I love the way the store displays start to get a little festive, and the light from the sun reaches that beautiful angle, perfect for beautiful sunsets.


I love pumpkin spice lattes, the scent of wood smoke in the air, comfy sweaters, football...it's just magical to me. So, I made this card from one of the first sets I bought from Gina K. Designs - My Cuppa Joe illustrated by Rupa Shevde. It's a great set for lots of reasons. I hope you've enjoyed the inspiration we're sharing this week. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what Eva has in store for you!

Ta for now!
~ky

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful design, Ky! I really captures the feeling of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim forgot to mention that she loves your card because of the coffee too..... I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!