Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!
This week we are working on fall themed cards, and I chose to make a Halloween card, since that is my favorite part of the season.
 
 
The stamps I used are from an older Stampin' Up set called Bitty Boos, and I used some purple, orange and black inks from CTMH.
 
Halloween and the cool morning runs are some of the only things I love about fall. This time of year always makes me feel sad, the trees turn brown, the days get shorter and darker, and I do not like to wear sweaters and boots - I prefer sandals and t-shirts and warm summer days on the beach. So this weekend we are heading to the beach for a weekend of sun (I hope), sand and family fun before it is time to put our sandals away until next spring.
 
Thank you for stopping by, and come back next week for more ideas on how to use your older supplies.


3 comments:

  1. This is just too cute!! I think I had this set, but gave it away because I never used it. Now I wish I didn't. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Halloween card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!