Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Love and Sketches


Hi everyone!

It's Kim, here today. 

I LOVE the beginning of September.
The weather is still warm, the night's are cool, the air is crisp...
What's not to love?

I made this card using this month's 

I absolutely LOVE Jen's sketches
and haven't played along in YEARS. 

So I used a bunch of old paper and stamps and inks. 

I'm happy with the results.
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to come back and see what is posted, tomorrow. 

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Stem Silouettes, Garden Silhouettes
Ink: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette  Mellow Moss(SU)
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette  Mellow Moss(SU); white, kraft (PTI)
Other: punch, ribbon, floral CB folder

4 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE this, Kim! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Jen's sketches - you rendered it so well. I love that embossing folder, too. I've had that one forever! Beautiful card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous! Not sure where you are that you have crisp air - must be far away from where I live! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, this is a beautiful card! I love what you did with the sketch. I am a little jealous about the cool nights and crisp air though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!