Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pieces of the Past....

Hi- Sherry here! This week Maria challenged us to paper-piece and image using our first/oldest patterned paper.  I couldn't find my oldest patterned paper (I know I have it somewhere...lol) but I found paper pretty close to being my oldest.  Petals and Paisleys from Stampin' Up.  I also pulled out an old SU set that I have barely used but have not been able to part with.  It has lots of cute images- Stampin Up Just Celebrate.  The rest of the card is pretty simple and self-explanatory.

I hope you are not disappointed in my CAS card.  I must confess I have had a lot of things on my plate this week so I went basic. But that's the good thing about our blog- we showcase your older items in all kinds of styles, right?  Thanks for stopping by- if you play along feel free to link to one of our posts.  I would love to know what your oldest patterned paper is and see what you can do with it!  ;)

6 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the hearts! Nice job Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the hearts and dots together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Sherry...to cute for words

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to apologize - it's darling! I love the CAS approach. My own style is so over-the-top that I need to push myself to keep it clean and simple. Beautiful papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, Sherry, I love the clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, this is adorable! I love CAS cards, and this one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!