Monday, October 1, 2012

Woo Hoo- It's Monday! ;)

Sherry here- it's Monday.  It's not my favorite day of the week, but it isn't so bad when you have a card made with a "classic" stamp set.  For today's card I am using (again) Stampin' Up's Just Celebrate.  What can I say?  It was still on my desk and it has been extremely under-utilized.  I think I will be using it more in the future- it's a great stamp set!
For today's card I used the Owl from the set.  I just love this little guy. He can be paper-pieced or colored and either way- he's totally adorable!
The card stock is from Gina K but I can't remember the patterned paper (don't you hate it when you cut off the strip with the info on it?)  I went with paper-piecing and used Nestabilies.  I hope you like it and are inspired to pull out your old supplies and make it fresh!  Have a great Monday (yes it is possible...I think? lol)!

-Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I love that owl! I don't remember the manufacturer of the paper either, but it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, your card is super cute, love that owl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!