Friday, October 19, 2012

Gift Card Holder

Hi, Eva here today.
This week I have been working on making some gift card holders for Christmas, since I am sure that we will need several for teachers gifts, family and friends. I have a large stash of double sided Christmas paper and made several of these this week.
 
 
I tried making this kind of card before, and found it difficult to do with card stock, but using some double sided paper it was really easy, and came out looking great.
 
 
This is the inside, which I kept pretty simple and as you can see it has a pocket for a gift card, cash or even a small treat.
 
The paper is from K&Co, and the sentiment stamp is from Unity from a set called Christmas Bough.
 
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope that you are inspired to used what you have to make some fabulous new stuff.
Eva


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Eva! Did you follow a tutorial or pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a tutorial for this a while back, but it is really easy, you just take a piece of 4 1/4 x 11 cardstock score it from corner to corner fold on the score line and then fold it in half and you have your card.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!