Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Hey there folks!  This week we are to use Pink so I pulled out some cool blooms from Websters Pages that I have had in my stash for some time,  I decided to keep it simple and make a big flower on a square card.


I added a Gina K Designs butterfly in the middle with a saying from the Take Flight set.  I hadn't used this set in some time and thought it would work well.  I think the bloom looks great but I'm not sure about the paper pieced butterfly.

Anyhow,  go dig in your stash and use something that you haven't in some time!  We buy this stuff to use it!

Happy Thursday!

Maria

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Maria!! I love how the colorful butterfly contrasts with the pink flower. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I think the placement of the butterfly is fine. Draws the eye right in to the card elements. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!