Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Miss You, but Anything Goes



Hi everyone!
It's Kim here, today.

This week is anything goes, so that is what my card is. 

I have so many punches, embellies, OLD patterned paper scraps, and sentiment stamps just sitting around. That's what I used.

The white panel was run through my cuttlebug, using the dots folder. I don't know why, but polka dots always make me HAPPY!
The butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch. I added a brad to the middle and paper pierced the edges of the blue square. The ribbon scrap was added and popped up with a pop dot.

The sentiment is from a LONG forgotten, never inked MFT sentiment set. I don't even know the name of it. 
The polka dots are from a PTI set. 

Hope you all are having a FANTASTIC day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to come back and see what Ky has in store, tomorrow. 

6 comments:

  1. I've not stamped in a long time, been out of Stampin' Up for awhile....Kim told me about this site....it sounds and looks cool...I'm thinking....lol Have to clean my stamp room before I make anything...but I will join -- do I have to have something made in a certain time period??
    Judy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, you just stamp a long with us at your own pace. Thanks for checking us out!

      Delete
  2. Polka dots make me happy too! I love your cute, CAS card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Looks so crisp and clean and professional! Make more next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Kim, and what a great way to use ribbon pieces that are too short for anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - so simple and elegant! You crack me up with your narrative, too. Always love a smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!