Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You make my heart Flutter

Hi, Eva here again with a card for you today. I apologize for the not so great picture, but it has been grey and dark here for a few days, and my 3 year old "fixed" my good camera,  now it does not work. So I am stuck with using an old camera that is not so good unless the lighting is great.

 
These stamps are from an older Kit of the Month from Unity.  I decided to try doing a chalkboard look for this card, sort of a new technique with my old stamps.The red polka dot paper is from PTI and has been in my stash for ages.
I am off to make some Valentine's for tomorrow, and do damage control so Vaughnie does not "fix" anything else around here :)
 
TTFN!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Hope your camera can be fixed! LOVE the chalkboard technique you used. I'll have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!