Saturday, February 9, 2013

Rainy Days

I've been in the studio today, enjoying the cooler weather and rain. We had a nice thunderstorm which sent all the animals into hiding. I pulled out some of my old Stampin' Up! patterned papers to create this cutie:



I created 2 raised layers (been loving that!) with inked edges. I cut the banner, stitched the side of the other patterned paper panel, and dyed-to-match 2 Prima flowers. I added just a little bling to accentuate the triangle design that pleases the eye so well.

I hope you're staying warm and dry, and that you feel inspired to pull out some of your older supplies and show them some love.

Ta for now!
~ky

Recipe:
Cardstock: Gina K Designs
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento and Distress
Embellishments: Robin's Nest dew drops, Prima flowers, misc rhinestones and bakers twine

2 comments:

  1. Love how you left the camera stamp black and white with just that one gem in the flash. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! Love the b&w camera with the gem flash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!