Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cupid

Happy Valentine's Day!
For today I made this cute Valentine's card. I have had this stamp set in a drawer and have never inked any of the stamps until now, but I think that I will make a few more cards using that little cupid before I put this away.
 
 
Stamps, papers and ribbon are all from Stampin' Up, and so is the cute heart embossing folder.
 
We are celebrating Valentine's Day by having a dinner picked by the kids. Lucky for me they want french dip sandwiches, easy peasy, dinner is already cooking in the crock pot and the house smells great. I am off to bake some cupcakes, and hopefully craft a little during nap time today.
 
TTFN!
Eva

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and simple card! LOVE that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!