Friday, November 16, 2012

You Rock!

Happy Friday everyone!
For today I made a card for my oldest son. He has been getting in trouble at home a lot lately, mostly for stuff like having a messy room, not taking out the trash and then there were the two classed where he got a B instead of an A on his report card.  After parent teacher conferences last night where all his teachers praised him for being such a good kid, I started to feel that maybe I have been a bit too hard on him, and want to give him a card to show him how special I think he really is.
 

The paper I used is from a DCWV stack called Rockstar that I have had for at least 4 years, and the stamp is from A Muse. This was pretty quick to put together since the dp did most of the "work", I just added the sentiment and a few stars and gems. I really like how this turned out and may make a few more similar to this to use for boys birthday cards and to send to OWH.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!