Monday, March 4, 2013

In Like a Lion

Welcome to March! We have definitely had the wind here in East Texas, lemme tell ya. I don't know what's happening to me, but I suspect Texas is trying to turn me into a southerner again.



I can't seem to get warm. I love winter, though, so I'll fight and dig my heels in to keep from being dragged into summer too fast. I was daydreaming of summer when I made this card. The hummingbird stamp is from Inkadinkado, and if you look closely, you'll see that bird is made up of butterflies!

I paired it with my favorite vibrant raspberry Stampin' Up paper that I've hoarded since forever. I hope wherever you are, this brings you a little peek of spring and a warmer breeze.

Ta!
~ky

Recipe:
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Mindscapes; Sentiment - GKD
Cardstock GKD and Bazzill
Patterned Paper Stampin' Up!
Ink Memento
Ribbon Offray
Robin's Nest dew drop
SU punch and Spellbinders die
Coloring Prismacolors and Odorless Mineral Spirits (Gamsol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!