Monday, January 7, 2013

A week later...

Here we are, one week into a brand, shiny-new year. How's yours shaping up? I'm still working on getting my expectations, goals, and checkpoints established, but it's progress! Here's a little project I whipped up. Now, I can't take credit for the design, this was a wonderful card kit from a past design teammate of mine.


The cute young lady is from the Greeting Farm, and I think the words stamp is Stampin' Up (but it's been so long I could be wrong!). I colored this lass with my Copic markers (which I have fallen back deeply and madly in love with).


Here's a little close-up. You can barely make out the glitter I added to her heart on her dress, and the ruffles around her shoes. That paper with the hearts on it is flocked! I love flocking! I puffy heart love it. It is my 'glitter' because you all know, I can't deal with glitter.

Ok, it's time for you to get started on wonderful spring projects. The big chocolate holiday is next, then we're on to St. Patrick's day and Easter. Hope you get a little kick out of this card!

Toodles!
~ky


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic and adorable card! Love that little girl (and your coloring on her).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cutsie card with that preciously colored Greeting Little Miss..I can see why you have fallen back in love with those Copic Markers..someday I will grow up to color this pretty..you Inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!