Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Is everyone crazy busy with the holiday bustle?  I am a bit trying to sneak some crafty time in there as well.

Today I have a Christmas themed card to share with you using an old Stampin Up stamp.  I don't know what set it is from because I only have the stamp and not the full kit.  If anyone knows what set this was from let me know.

Fellow DT member Eva Strong share with the team some old great pattern papers to use this month in our creations.  The one I used I think may be Basic Grey but I'm not 100% sure.  


The "Merry Christmas" Sentiment is from a Tim Holtz clear stamp set.  I used some stickles on santa's hat for some glitzy fun.  Stickles is one product I used to use on EVERYTHING!  I mean my card wasn't complete with out some.  I haven't used it much lately so I thought it was a good time to pull it out again.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Maria

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - we would love to know what you think!